Color-Safe. Gluten-Free. Paraben-Free. Sulfate-Free. Dye-Free. Cruelty-Free.
How To Use:
Virtue Healing Oil - Shake product to combine ingredients and activate the oil. Rub a small, pea-sized amount between hands and apply to dry or damp hair. Style as usual.
Virtue Restorative Treatment Mask - Apply an ample amount of keratin treatment mask to clean, damp hair. Work through hair and leave on 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use this. For optimal results, use one time per week as a deep hair conditioner treatment.
Virtue Healing Oil -
- Tocopherol – Natural Vitamin E combats free radical damage caused by pollution and UV light to help prevent damage and protect the hair.
- Tahitian Gardenia Flower Extract – Fragrant herbal extract borrowed from ancient Polynesian traditions and remedies is used to fortify damaged hair.
- Kalahari Melon Seed Oil – Evolved to survive the South African Kalahari Desert, the Kalahari Melon effectively shields hair from the harsh environment, revitalizes brittle strands, and delivers antioxidant rich hydration.
Virtue Restorative Treatment Mask -
- Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract – One of the most nutrient-rich hair oils, this extract infuses hair with peptides and fatty acids that strengthen and repair. Hair is shiner and easier to manage.
- Baobab Seed Oil – Sourced from the legendary African Tree of Life, this enriched oil contains vitamins, minerals, and omega-3s fatty acids, that intensively revitalize damaged hair, making it an ideal dry hair remedy.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa – Complete plant-based protein delivers vital essential amino acids to effectively moisturize and protect hair, improving color and shine.
Virtue® Labs is free of animal testing, gluten, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic colors and dyes.
Light yuzu citrus notes combine with an earthy, woodsy aroma and soft coconut extract in a unique, appealing scent.