Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Creme is an exceptionally formulated, deeply hydrating moisturizer. Gentle exfoliating acids and nourishing actives smooth, soften and restore comfort to dry, chapped hands. Skin is bathed with vitamin-rich oils that combat environmental aggression and dryness from hand-washing.
How to Use:
After washing hands, apply an ample amount of hand moisturizer. Massage into hands. Apply with each wash and whenever hands feel dry.
- Lactic Acid – Uniquely moisturizing alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) with anti–aging anti–inflammatory, pH buffering properties. It removes dirt and dead skin cells while preserving vital moisture. Skin is healthy, conditioned and soft.
- Aloe Vera – Antioxidant, nutrient-rich gel naturally fosters healthy skin. Vitamins A, C and E counteract free radical damage, while Vitamin C and enzymes remove dead skin cells and oil. Aloe Vera heals small abrasions and cuts, diminishes dryness, itching and other skin conditions. Hands are smooth, and soft.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil – Antioxidant oil with high levels of fatty acids that effectively soften dry skin and hair.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Highly stable oil with phenomenal moisturizing, protective properties.
- Licorice Root Extract – Aromatic extract with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that benefit eczema and other skin conditions.
- Andiroba Seed Oil – Anti-inflammatory oil from Brazil with conditioning and soothing properties. This natural source of glycerin is easily absorbed by the skin, stimulates the circulation, and serves as a viable insect repellant.
- Vitamin E – Fat-soluble antioxidant vitamin and a renowned moisturizer for dry skin. It heals, inhibits oxidative stress, combats aging, inflammation and itching.
Silicone, Phthalates, Parabens, Gluten, Synthetic Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Formaldehyde, Animal Ingredients. Cruelty–Free. Responsible Recycled Packaging. Responsible Wind–Powered Manufacturing.
Andiroba and licorice lend a sweet earthiness to Aveda’s Pure–Fume™ of 25 pure flower and plant aromatherapy essences.