For gorgeous natural lips, this dual-ended lip liner features two richly pigmented shades for a classic defined lip contour. A creamy texture and a waterproof, smudge and transfer-resistant formula delivers a sharp, long-wearing pout with an adjustable intensity. Lips are timelessly shaded as feathering and fading are minimized. Can be worn alone or enhanced with lip gloss or lipstick, for lush, glossy lips to match your attitude. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Gluten-free.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – Nutrient-rich moisturizing oil that effectively hydrates lips.
- Cottonseed Oil – Emollient lip conditioner, seals in moisture and protects lips.
- Safflower Seed Oil – Conditions, protects and seals in moisture.
- Microcrystalline Wax – Emollient, water resistant wax, keeps lip pencil points sharp.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract – Heals, soothes and reduces inflammation.
How to Use:
Step 1: Prep lips by exfoliating with a lip scrub or gentle toothbrush to remove flakes.
Step 2: Hydrate dry lips with a thin layer of non-waxy lip moisturizing balm. Allow to dry.
Step 3: Prime lips with a lip primer for a smooth, long-wearing application. (Lip liner, foundation and concealer may also be used to prime lips.)
Step 4: Select desired color, sharpen and apply lip pencil to your lip line. Use the lighter shade to enhance, and the darker shade to contour and define.
Step 5: Layer lip gloss or lipstick on top, for a finished look. If a more natural look is desired, try applying lip liner after lipstick application or blend nude shades into lips and follow with a nude or clear lip gloss.
Step 6: Set with tissue if desired.
Tip: To prevent feathering, apply concealer with a concealer brush around the lips.