Triumph & Disaster Deodorant is an essential step in men’s grooming. Unlike old-school deodorants with chemicals that pose potential health threats, our natural deodorant for men uses organic ingredients that work in synergy with our body’s natural processes. It is a pure and simple fact that sweat produces bacteria. To combat unsavory aromas, natural Aloe Vera, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lavender, Kawakawa and Manuka effectively control bacteria and excess sweat to stop odors in their tracks.
How to Use:
Before use, shake well. Apply after showering. For daily use.
- New Zealand Manuka Oil – Sourced from a commonly utilized New Zealand plant, this oil has odor neutralizing and skin soothing properties that make it a phenomenal ingredient for men’s deodorant.
- Kawakawa Oil – Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial extract from New Zealand Pepper Tree leaves. Borrowed from Maori (Rongoa) wound-healing medicine, this soothing oil effectively alleviates irritation and eczema.
- Aloe Vera – Emollient, rich in polysaccharides, amino acids, minerals and antioxidant vitamins, making it a wound healing stimulator. Additionally, it has antifungal and antibacterial benefits, soothes, cools, hydrates, reduces redness and inflammation.
- Baking Soda – White, alkaline mineral that neutralizes acids that favor bacteria. Formulated with a pH that treats the skin gently, while successfully helping control odor due to bacteria produced from sweat.
- Lavender Extract – This essential oil extract has a subtle aroma that serves to highlight the other deodorizing ingredients and instill a calming effect. It provides antimicrobial benefits that impede fungi and bacteria.
Triumph & Disaster is committed to uniting nature and green science in clean men’s grooming formulations that support an attractive, healthy planet. No SLS & SLES, No Silicones, No Parabens, No Unnecessary Chemicals, No Animal Testing.
Herbal Bay leaf, spicy Clove and woody Frankincense coalesce with a medley of Bergamot, Lavender and soft Vanilla that are punctuated with a twist of Lime.