Davines utilizes their extensive experience, knowledge and talent to produce beautiful, ethical and professional hair products.
After their inception as a cosmetics lab, the Bollati family birthed Davines in 1992. This privately held, second generation family business is based in Parma, Italy, where it has exponentially grown into a highly esteemed hair care brand worldwide.
Davide Bollati, Davines President and Founder, unites his chemistry expertise, ethics and savvy to produce hair products that align with the universe, for a more beautiful planet. Davines natural hair products are prized in large part due to the company’s mission to provide sustainable products with the highest regard for people and the environment. Their steadfast commitment to find and use environmentally sound alternatives to harmful chemicals and wasteful practices is abundantly evident in the following initiatives:
- Started using renewably-sourced power to offset CO2 emissions in 2006.
- The advent of their “Sustainable Beauty Manifesto” in 2007.
- The “Charter for Sustainable Research” and “Sustainable Beauty Day” were started in 2009.
- The “Packaging Research Charter” sustainable packaging standards were honed 2011.
- In 2014, Davines launched the “I Sustain Beauty” campaign, to expand their reach to include support of outside artistic, environmental and social projects. They also partnered with the Slow Food Presidium in keeping with their pledge to local sourcing, quality and consumption.
- Proof of their stellar environmental and social purpose, responsibility and transparency, Davines was B Corporation certified in 2016, won the “Best for the Environment Award” from B Lab in 2018, received a B Corp. score of 99 in 2019 and 117.4 in 2020.
CODE salon is honored to bring you the full range of this illustrious hair care brand. We offer all professional Davines hair color, including semi permanent and demi permanent hair color, bleach for hair lightening services and hair color gloss. We also offer a wide range of smoothing and conditioning hair treatments.
In salon, we use Davines shampoo, conditioner and hair styling products, and are happy to recommend the best Davines products to recreate fresh-from-the-salon looks at home.
Here are a few of our Davines favorites that we highly recommend: